Pharmacy Permits

Employee Changes

The pharmacist in charge of a pharmacy is required to submit to the Board office of any changes of staff employment within 14 business days. You may submit these changes via

Generic Drug Brochure

PIC Change Form - There is no fee for this service. The Kentucky Board of Pharmacy recommends a beginning and ending inventory of all controlled substances with a change in Pharmacist-in-Charge.